Tuesday, August 18, 2026
No Result
View All Result
LJ News Opinions
  • Home
  • U.S.
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Opinions
  • Home
  • U.S.
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Opinions
No Result
View All Result
LJ News Opinions
No Result
View All Result
Home Technology

US government hiding bodies of FOUR alien races, Pentagon’s UFO scientist claims: ‘I’ve seen the evidence’

by LJ News Opinions
August 18, 2026
in Technology
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


A scientist who worked with the Pentagon‘s UFO program for decades says he has seen the evidence that the US is hiding the bodies of four different alien races that crashed on Earth.

Dr Eric Davis, an astrophysicist specializing in advanced aerospace propulsion, said he has personally seen classified photos and records from the US government which allegedly confirm the existence of extraterrestrial life found in wrecked UFOs.

This included at least four distinct species which the US now has stored in top-secret facilities, however, Davis noted that the locations of the corpses changed during the Obama Administration.

Davis specifically mentioned alien races known as the Grays, the Nordics, a race of insectoids which look like a human-sized praying mantis and a species called the Reptilians, due to their humanoid-lizard-like appearance.

‘There’s a minimum of four that we know of. I’ve seen the evidence, I’ve seen the records,’ Davis told NewsNation’s Katie Pavlich.

He compared the Grays to the aliens seen in the science fiction film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, a small, gray-skinned humanoid with large heads and black eyes.

Meanwhile, the Nordics were described as looking like extremely tall Scandinavians with blonde hair and the most human-like features of all the alleged alien races.

Despite Davis’s public claims and the ongoing rollout of previously classified files related to UFOs, both the White House and the military have maintained that no physical proof that alien life exists has ever been recovered.

An alleged alien race known as the Nordics is said to have human-like features (Stock Image)

During Monday’s interview, Davis also claimed that the photos and records his government access permitted him to see were still classified and there was no chance they would be released with UFO disclosure releases for decades.

‘Those are still classified, and they are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act because they’re probably classified for a 50 to 70-year period, 75-year period I believe,’ Davis explained. 

Davis, who said he was no longer ‘on the inside with the Department of War,’ said he was not satisfied with the speed of the Pentagon’s UFO documents team or the information that has been released in the first five batches, which started in May.

To this point, the thousands of photos, videos and decades-old files released by the Pentagon this year have yet to produce definitive proof that extraterrestrials exist or have visited Earth. 

Davis added that there were more images and videos capable of being released which provide proof of legitimate UFO encounters which also ‘do not contain harmful information’ that would reveal the secrets of how the US gathers its intelligence.

As for what the longtime astrophysicist has seen and knows, Davis publicly requested that President Trump grant him immunity so he could reveal the truth about these alien races without fear of prosecution for exposing classified government secrets.

In a video shared on X, Davis said: ‘I investigated unidentified anomalous phenomenon (UAP) for 30 years. I’ve seen classified and proprietary defense intelligence industry evidence. Evidence that the American public and the world have a right to see.’

‘Mr President, with your signature, you could waive the SF-312 NDA [non-disclosure agreement] to protect UAP whistleblowers like myself. I respectfully request that you take swift and decisive action as the nature of UAP should not be kept deeply classified,’ he continued.

Descriptions from CIA reports and alleged UFO witnesses match descriptions of a claimed race of beings called 'the Grays,' the popular alien depiction in the mid-1960s (Stock Image)

Descriptions from CIA reports and alleged UFO witnesses match descriptions of a claimed race of beings called ‘the Grays,’ the popular alien depiction in the mid-1960s (Stock Image)

The reptilian theory, claiming shape-shifting reptilian aliens secretly control Earth, surged in popularity through conspiracy theorist David Icke in the late 20th century (Stock Image)

The reptilian theory, claiming shape-shifting reptilian aliens secretly control Earth, surged in popularity through conspiracy theorist David Icke in the late 20th century (Stock Image)

Davis claimed that all of the photos, reports and military records he saw documented incidents involving dead bodies pulled from crashed UFOs. He allegedly did not see  any information related to alien beings captured alive by the US military.

‘I don’t know what they eat. Most of them that I am aware were found dead. Although, I’ve heard that David Grusch had mentioned that there was one that he knew of that had been captured alive but I don’t know anything else,’ Davis explained.

Grusch has been one of the most outspoken government whistleblowers when it comes to UFOs and alien life.

The military veteran spent 14 years in the Air Force before working as an intelligence officer for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), which builds and launches surveillance satellites for the Pentagon.

From 2019 to 2021, he represented NRO on the UAP Task Force, but eventually became a whistleblower after allegedly learning that elements of the US government had prevented Congressional oversight on matters related to extraterrestrials.

Grusch has also been calling for presidential immunity for all UFO whistleblowers so they can reveal what they allegedly saw while serving on classified projects tied to advanced propulsion research and national security.

The Trump Administration has released five batches of UFO files, including footage of a 'jellyfish' craft. One insider believes the government is only sharing 'bottom of the barrel stuff' with the public

The Trump Administration has released five batches of UFO files, including footage of a ‘jellyfish’ craft. One insider believes the government is only sharing ‘bottom of the barrel stuff’ with the public

Pictured: Dr Eric Davis, an astrophysicist specializing in advanced aerospace propulsion who allegedly saw classified files on crashed UFOs

Pictured: Dr Eric Davis, an astrophysicist specializing in advanced aerospace propulsion who allegedly saw classified files on crashed UFOs

Dr Davis, now a member of the Disclosure Foundation, a nonprofit organization focused on advancing public disclosure of UFOs, formerly worked as a consultant for the Pentagon’s UFO program starting in 2007.

He has previously spoken about crashed alien ships and extraterrestrials recovered at a congressional hearing last year.

Davis’s claims, which have yet to be proven or disclosed by the Pentagon, have been supported by fellow UFO researcher and former CIA scientist Dr Hal Puthoff.

Puthoff has publicly claimed that the US government was in possession of at least ten spacecraft which had crashed or been left behind on Earth over the last 80 years.

Davis has also claimed to have spoken with the commander of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, who allegedly confirmed that the debris from the Roswell UFO incident in 1947 was taken to the base shortly after the crash.

Source link

Tags: dailymailearthpentagonsciencetech
LJ News Opinions

LJ News Opinions

Next Post

Jeanie Buss to contest siblings' plan to sell Lakers minority ownership stake to Kushner, Iger

Recommended

Baby P’s evil mum spat in my face when I confronted her with his injury files

10 months ago

Jade Thirlwall misses Little Mix bandmate Perrie Edwards’ wedding in Portugal as she performs 335 miles away at Primavera Sound in Porto – amid ongoing feud with Jesy Nelson

2 months ago

Popular News

    Connect with us

    LJ News Opinions

    Welcome to LJ News Opinions, where breaking news stories have captivated us for over 20 years.
    Join us in this journey of sharing points of view about the news – read, react, engage, and unleash your opinion!

    Category

    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Health
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • U.S.
    • World News

    Site links

    • Home
    • About us
    • Contact

    Legal Pages

    • Privacy Policy
    • Cookie Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Disclaimer
    • California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
    • DMCA
    • About us
    • Advertise
    • Contact

    © 2024, All rights reserved.

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Home
    • U.S.
    • Politics
    • World News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • Health
    • Opinions

    © 2024, All rights reserved.