Wednesday, May 20, 2026
No Result
View All Result
LJ News Opinions
  • Home
  • U.S.
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Opinions
  • Home
  • U.S.
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Opinions
No Result
View All Result
LJ News Opinions
No Result
View All Result
Home Technology

World-shaking UFO files release imminent as insider hints at ‘much bigger’ secrets in next disclosure drop

by LJ News Opinions
May 20, 2026
in Technology
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


Americans are waiting with bated breath for the next wave of UFO files after officials promised the release will be ‘very soon.’

Chief Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell announced Monday on X that the materials are currently ‘actively being processed’ for publication.

While details about the imminent disclosure dump remain secret, investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail it could include 46 classified UFO videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year. ‘There is something much bigger coming,’ he said.

Corbell claimed he personally provided officials with access to the videos via what he described as classified ‘intel links’ linked to hidden government servers, after unknown sources leaked the clips to him.

‘Not just file names. If you put the underscores in, they’re linked,’ Corbell said, claiming the material led directly to classified systems that ‘you and I can’t access.’

According to Corbell, the reaction inside official circles was immediate. ‘When they saw that what I had said was there … [they said], “We need to protect these links,”‘ he claimed, adding: ‘I’ve had eyes on these videos for years.’

The files were allegedly considered so sensitive that officials scrambled to contain access to them once lawmakers realized they were authentic.

Growing public pressure surrounding the footage also appeared to help push the government toward disclosure, with Corbell claiming: ‘We forced the video release.’

According to Corbell, the upcoming disclosure could go far beyond blurry cockpit footage, potentially including full military analysis reports, pilot testimony and metadata detailing speed, trajectory and movement patterns.

While details about the imminent disclosure dump remain secret, investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail it could include 46 classified UFO videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year. Above is a still of one of the clips 

The 46 videos have been a major talking point amid President Donald Trump’s UFO disclosure push, as the clips were requested from the Department of War last month and have yet to be delivered.

Florida Representative Anna Paulina Luna penned a letter to Pete Hegseth on April 1, ordering the Pentagon to deliver 46 specific clips no later than April 14.

Lawmakers said the videos could reveal patterns of activity near sensitive military sites and help determine whether the objects pose a potential national security threat.

The requested footage reportedly shows spherical objects weaving through clouds, hovering over open water and repeatedly appearing near US warships and submarines.

Several clips were captured by fighter jets, surveillance aircraft and drones operating in regions such as the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and the East China Sea.

In multiple cases, more than one object was tracked moving at high speeds at the same time, raising concerns about possible coordinated activity near sensitive military operations.

One request, titled ‘Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds, 11/23/20,’ reportedly shows a massive disc weaving through cloud cover near the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

One of the videos requested was 'Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds' captured in 2020. The footage was leaked by Investigative journalists Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp last year

One of the videos requested was ‘Spherical UAP over AFG in and out of clouds’ captured in 2020. The footage was leaked by Investigative journalists Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp last year 

Corbell and his partner, George Knapp, who leaked portions of the clip, said the footage was recorded during a reconnaissance mission conducted by a high-altitude Air Force platform.

However, the deadline was not met, and the videos have yet to be publicly released.

‘Representative Luna reached out to me and directly told me they are going to release the 46 videos,’ Corbell said, claiming Luna’s public pressure campaign effectively forced the Pentagon’s hand.

‘Luna kind of started a battle with the Department of War,’ he said, alleging that officials initially wanted the issue handled internally before lawmakers pushed for public disclosure.

Luna also shared a post on X last week saying the clips are set to be declassified ‘in the coming weeks.’

Corbell claimed the shift was triggered by his newly released documentary Sleeping Dog, which featured eight of the 46 videos on Luna’s list.

Join the discussion

How would full transparency about UFO encounters change your trust in the government?

Congress recently requested 46 UFO videos from the Department of War, and eight of them were leaked to an investigative journalist

Congress recently requested 46 UFO videos from the Department of War, and eight of them were leaked to an investigative journalist

Corbell (left) with his partner George Knapp

Corbell (left) with his partner George Knapp

Among the footage in Sleeping Dog is what Corbell described as full-color ‘satellite footage’ and ‘full motion video’ of mysterious flying objects that he believes Americans ‘need to be able to assess’ for themselves.

Another video shows four log-shaped objects seemingly writhing and squirming across the night sky at high speed with no visible means of propulsion.

Additional footage labeled ‘FORMATION UAP’ captures three glowing lights flying in a triangular pattern while crossing over one another in coordinated movements, again without any apparent heat signature or detectable propulsion system.

That video was released by Corbell on January 30 and quickly became one of the most widely discussed UAP clips online.

He also claimed at least 14 of the videos originated from Air Force investigations, a detail he suggested was significant because ‘the Air Force has been completely silent on the UAP thing.’

Corbell hinted that at least some of the clips could be explosive, saying: ‘Some of them are gonna be good.’

Source link

Tags: Afghanistandailymailpentagonsciencetech
LJ News Opinions

LJ News Opinions

Next Post

Mets issue Gary Carter's No. 8 to prospect, reverse decision after backlash

Recommended

Trump, Congress and the Epstein files: What happens next? | Donald Trump News

6 months ago

Jungsik named NYC’s first new 3 Michelin star restaurant in 12 years

1 year ago

Popular News

    Connect with us

    LJ News Opinions

    Welcome to LJ News Opinions, where breaking news stories have captivated us for over 20 years.
    Join us in this journey of sharing points of view about the news – read, react, engage, and unleash your opinion!

    Category

    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Health
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • U.S.
    • World News

    Site links

    • Home
    • About us
    • Contact

    Legal Pages

    • Privacy Policy
    • Cookie Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Disclaimer
    • California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
    • DMCA
    • About us
    • Advertise
    • Contact

    © 2024, All rights reserved.

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Home
    • U.S.
    • Politics
    • World News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • Health
    • Opinions

    © 2024, All rights reserved.