Monday, May 18, 2026
No Result
View All Result
LJ News Opinions
  • Home
  • U.S.
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Opinions
  • Home
  • U.S.
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Opinions
No Result
View All Result
LJ News Opinions
No Result
View All Result
Home Entertainment

Katie Price takes her mind off Lee Andrews’ ‘kidnapping’ to focus on her kids as she takes Harvey to the cinema and praises her daughters – after revealing her husband is missing

by LJ News Opinions
May 18, 2026
in Entertainment
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


Katie Price took her mind off her concerns for her husband Lee Andrews‘ safety to focus on her kids over the weekend. 

On Saturday, the glamour model, 47, revealed her fourth spouse had officially been declared missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was ‘detained in a van with his hands tied’ after his disappearance.

Despite her fears over Lee’s whereabouts, she took to Instagram on Sunday to share a selfie showing her on a night out with her eldest son Harvey, 23, while also paying tribute to her daughters to celebrate Daughters’ Day.

Katie shares Harvey with Dwight Yorke, while she has Junior, 20, and Princess, 18, with ex Peter Andre and Jett, 12, and Bunny, 11, with ex Kieran Hayler. 

The star, who was married to Peter from 2005 to 2009, Alex Reid from 2010 to 2012 and Kieran from 2013 to 2018, tied the knot with Lee in January just weeks after meeting, before holding a second, legal ceremony in February.

Katie Price took her mind off her concerns for her husband Lee Andrews’ safety to focus on her kids over the weekend as she enjoyed a night out with son Harvey

Despite her fears over Lee's whereabouts, she took to Instagram on Sunday to share a selfie showing her on a night out with her eldest son Harvey, 23, while also paying tribute to her daughters to celebrate Daughters' Day

Despite her fears over Lee’s whereabouts, she took to Instagram on Sunday to share a selfie showing her on a night out with her eldest son Harvey, 23, while also paying tribute to her daughters to celebrate Daughters’ Day 

Katie posed for her snap with Harvey in what appeared to be the cinema alongside the caption: ‘Evening out with my Harvey Bear xx’.

She then gave a nod to Princess and Bunny with a post reading: ‘I don’t mean to brag but I’ve got the world’s best daughters! Happy daughters’ day!’ 

Her posts come after it was reported that Lee’s family have filed a report at the British Embassy in Dubai, where the businessman lives.

Katie previously said that their last conversation took place at 10pm on Wednesday as he travelled through the border at Hatta, but his phone then ‘went dead’.

She added that she had been in contact with the ‘head of CID in Dubai’ who was unable to locate him but confirmed he had ‘not been detained’.

A source close to Katie said: ‘Lee is officially a missing person now. Katie is in constant contact with his family and is desperately worried.’

They went on to tell The Sun: ‘And she’s mortified — she’s seen people calling it a stunt and that she must be in on it, but she’s absolutely not.

She then gave a nod to Princess and Bunny with a post reading: 'I don't mean to brag but I've got the world's best daughters! Happy daughters' day!'

She then gave a nod to Princess and Bunny with a post reading: ‘I don’t mean to brag but I’ve got the world’s best daughters! Happy daughters’ day!’

‘This is such a worrying, upsetting situation.’

Daily Mail has contacted a representative for Katie Price for comment.

Lee was due to reunite with his wife Katie for a Good Morning Britain interview on Monday, but failed to get on a flight, later claiming that he had ‘things to do’ but was still on his way.

Katie then branded their relationship a ‘soap opera’ before seemingly hinting that the marriage was over by emerging without her wedding ring.

However in the YouTube update, she said: ‘I don’t know where to really begin, but I know there is all this speculation about Lee when I met him but something really serious has happened.

Katie's daughter Princess posed with Selena Gomez at a Space NK event on Sunday

Katie’s daughter Princess posed with Selena Gomez at a Space NK event on Sunday 

Princess is forging her own path to fame following the release of her reality show The Princess Diaries

Princess is forging her own path to fame following the release of her reality show The Princess Diaries 

‘I’ve been forced that I have to say this now. It was put up on my Instagram that Lee was taking time out of socials because of all the trolling and speculation.

‘I put that up because the truth is, Lee has been missing for three days. The last time I heard from Lee was Wednesday night at 10pm, he was trying to go through the border in Dubai to get on a flight to me.

‘Lee was trying to get through the border at Hatta, this is so discombobulating, his location went off at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, that’s the last contact anyone has had – his family and myself. This is the third day now.

‘Obviously, he phoned me before the location went off, he’s in the middle of nowhere. I’m worried like, ”What the hell has happened?”

‘Then Thursday’s come, my messages aren’t going through. It was just one tick. I was on the phone to his family and they have heard nothing.

Join the discussion

Should Katie Price be focusing on her missing husband or prioritise her family?

Lee's family are thought to have filed a report at the British Embassy in Dubai, after Katie said their last conversation took place as he travelled through the border at Hatta on Wednesday

Lee’s family are thought to have filed a report at the British Embassy in Dubai, after Katie said their last conversation took place as he travelled through the border at Hatta on Wednesday

‘I’ve had the head of CID in Dubai trying to track Lee, so far I got a message this morning, that no one can find anywhere in the country that Lee has been detained.

‘We are now wondering, as far-fetched as it is, that he’s a missing person now, I don’t know if he’s been kidnapped.’

Katie continued: ‘No one can find him in any prison, any police station, the police can’t find any record of him. We are wondering if he’s been kidnapped, he’s definitely a missing person now.

‘I’m wondering if he’s been kidnapped because he was by the border. The unsettling thing for me, the last time I heard from him, he FaceTimed me, he had a hood on and said “I’ve just been captured or arrested” and had ties around his hand, not handcuffs, and said “they’re coming back for me”.

‘Then his phone went dead at 10.03pm. Three days, it will be four tomorrow, no contact, no one can find him anywhere.’

Lee and Katie, 47, initially tied the knot in January just weeks after meeting, before holding a second, legal ceremony in February, however throughout their marriage he has been living in the UAE while Katie has travelled between the UK and Dubai

Lee and Katie, 47, initially tied the knot in January just weeks after meeting, before holding a second, legal ceremony in February, however throughout their marriage he has been living in the UAE while Katie has travelled between the UK and Dubai

Katie wrote in the caption: ‘On Wednesday night my husband was detained in a van by the Oman border near Hatta.

‘I have not heard from him since, despite getting the authorities involved, nobody knows where he is.’

Katie had previously said on her Instagram Story, that Lee may not be en route to the UK despite ‘promising one billion per cent’.

She said: ‘I hate this, is he getting on the flight or isn’t he? I hate this waiting about because he said he is and is at the airport, had his visa stamped, paid for it. So there’s no reason why he can’t.’

When asked how she would feel if he didn’t turn up, she replied: ‘I’d be very disappointed if he doesn’t because he one hundred, one billion per cent said he is coming.’

Source link

Tags: dailymailDubaiInstagramKatie PriceLee Andrewstvshowbiz
LJ News Opinions

LJ News Opinions

Next Post
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas.

The donors behind Cornyn and Paxton's Senate fight

Recommended

Target is over being ‘an everything store,’ CEO says

2 months ago

Supreme Court expected to rule on whether full SNAP payments must resume

6 months ago

Popular News

    Connect with us

    LJ News Opinions

    Welcome to LJ News Opinions, where breaking news stories have captivated us for over 20 years.
    Join us in this journey of sharing points of view about the news – read, react, engage, and unleash your opinion!

    Category

    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Health
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • U.S.
    • World News

    Site links

    • Home
    • About us
    • Contact

    Legal Pages

    • Privacy Policy
    • Cookie Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Use
    • Disclaimer
    • California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
    • DMCA
    • About us
    • Advertise
    • Contact

    © 2024, All rights reserved.

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Home
    • U.S.
    • Politics
    • World News
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • Health
    • Opinions

    © 2024, All rights reserved.